CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Master Minds Need Not Apply



So I just read on the news that some pathetic chum blamed his cat for some racy illegal stuff he downloaded. Excerpt from article, "According to a sheriff's report Friday, Griffin told investigators that his cat jumped on the computer keyboard while he was downloading music. He said he had left the room and found "strange things" on his computer when he returned."

Now... I've blamed the cat and even the dog on many things when I was a kid.
But when you are caught with something like that... I mean, come on.
Don't make it worse than it has to be.

I just wanted to rant a little, but I don't want to link the article. Too disgusting to even type.
But I did imagine this guy's cat, and all cat's everywhere, setting up elaborate schemes to get rid of their owners....

0 comments: