CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Public Service Annoucement - Drugs








Oh there is a nice story behind this one....
So a friend of mine has this certain saying after being repeatedly disappointed by humanity.
So much drugs and nonsense in this world, he just couldn't stand it any longer.
He was not going to be a fool to anyone, anymore.
Either people were going to play nice with him and be his friend, or they would suffer the consequences of treating him like dirt.
So either you're his "friend".... or his "b!@$*"

And believe me... you'll want to be his friend.


Anyway, I love my dear friend Gene and I also share his hatred for people who do drugs and just waste their lives away and endanger themselves and those around them.
I think this would be a very effective way to keep kids off crack and heroine and coke, etc.
Don't you?



I might not get a job after this.... sigh...

0 comments: