CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Time for Scribbles


This entry is just full of silhouette scribbles,
done with the scratch board tool in Corel Painter X.
So much fun....

Here is an intriguing process of discovering characters:Some scribbles...


Some more scribbles...
Even more scribbles...

I think these are scribbles...
Yep, definitely scribbles....

And another page of scribbles for good measure.


So then I take my favorite ones, such as these five seen above.


Then I rotate and twist the image around and see what sorts of crazy little ideas stem from the mere silhouette. Three is a good number but I would recommend doing as many as you please!
Then a finalization of the characters I extracted from the scribbles.
Fun project, all in all. (:


0 comments: